over 100 come to the Lord at Disneyland!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fatherofall

doubt, skepticism, unbelief..yep God's gotta be pleased with that hey?!
Look I realize this isn't going to be for everyone.. posting here brings up many reactions.. BUT!
Let's be clear... his arm isn't back in the sling...which understandably would then be weird.. what trivializes what? That he has his sling on so that people can see what happened to him and that God healed him?
Do you think that possibly had something to do with why there were so many kids gathered and why there was over 100 salvations!

in the words of Bobby McFerren... 'Don't worry.. be HAPPY! :)
Sorry but he absolutely does put the sling back on. He appears first in 1:57....he walks past the camera...he has no sling at all....the kid in the blue shirt. In 2:18 he has removed his hat but its the same kid with the blue RDMC shirt,...but now he has a sling hanging from his neck. Any other time he appears his arm is in the sling. My point is not to disbelieve that healings happen. My point is that these excercises and videos are not for christians to digest only. They become tools to discredit and put into suspicion our faith. I know these are kids, but it doesnt make it less deceptive.

Status
Not open for further replies.