Over Coming a Coward's Faith
By Lordson Roch
[video=youtube;7B712txwjNk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B712txwjNk[/video]
Published on Mar 30, 2014
What Is God Doing In India? Play List 1
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=...
What Is God Doing In India? Play List 2
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=...
Time for Truth
Time for Truth
Luke 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
How deep the Father's love for us,
How vast beyond all measure
That He should give His only Son
To make a wretch His treasure
How great the pain of searing loss,
The Father turns His face away
As wounds which mar the chosen One,
Bring many sons to glory
Behold the Man upon a cross,
My sin upon His shoulders
Ashamed I hear my mocking voice,
Call out among the scoffers
It was my sin that held Him there
Until it was accomplished
His dying breath has brought me life
I know that it is finished
I will not boast in anything
No gifts, no power, no wisdom
But I will boast in Jesus Christ
His death and resurrection
Why should I gain from His reward?
I cannot give an answer
But this I know with all my heart
His wounds have paid my ransom
GOA, INDIA
http:// Grace & Truth Baptist Church - Home
Pastor Lordson Roch_s YouTube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/lordsonro...
Pastor Lordson Roch
Worship service on Sunday
Timings: 9:00 am ( English ) 4:00 pm ( Hindi )
Contact Pastor Lordson Roch
Mobile :+91-9923653124
Email: [email protected]
gtbcgoa.com
This Was Your Life
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0...
This Was Your Life
Last Rites
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0...
Hindi
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0...
Chick Publications
P.O. Box 3500
Ontario, CA 91761
(909) 987-0771 Ph.
Chick Publications
By Lordson Roch
[video=youtube;7B712txwjNk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B712txwjNk[/video]
Published on Mar 30, 2014
What Is God Doing In India? Play List 1
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=...
What Is God Doing In India? Play List 2
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=...
Time for Truth
Time for Truth
Luke 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
How deep the Father's love for us,
How vast beyond all measure
That He should give His only Son
To make a wretch His treasure
How great the pain of searing loss,
The Father turns His face away
As wounds which mar the chosen One,
Bring many sons to glory
Behold the Man upon a cross,
My sin upon His shoulders
Ashamed I hear my mocking voice,
Call out among the scoffers
It was my sin that held Him there
Until it was accomplished
His dying breath has brought me life
I know that it is finished
I will not boast in anything
No gifts, no power, no wisdom
But I will boast in Jesus Christ
His death and resurrection
Why should I gain from His reward?
I cannot give an answer
But this I know with all my heart
His wounds have paid my ransom
GOA, INDIA
http:// Grace & Truth Baptist Church - Home
Pastor Lordson Roch_s YouTube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/lordsonro...
Pastor Lordson Roch
Worship service on Sunday
Timings: 9:00 am ( English ) 4:00 pm ( Hindi )
Contact Pastor Lordson Roch
Mobile :+91-9923653124
Email: [email protected]
gtbcgoa.com
This Was Your Life
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0...
This Was Your Life
Last Rites
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0...
Hindi
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0...
Chick Publications
P.O. Box 3500
Ontario, CA 91761
(909) 987-0771 Ph.
Chick Publications