Overarching conspiracy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

Fubario

It seems to me that the conspiracies of this day and age if simply do not bring anything that edifies the faith but end up causing division and strife and factions within, taking supposed followers of Christ off the battle and off the Lord and into the world and he daily musings of the day.

What did the bible say, something that it would become more ungodly that peoples hearts would grow cold? Is all that information good for edifying the faith or for puffing up? I used to be big into researching but this was before I knew the Lord, afterwards it seemed so trivial considering that anyone doing research is exposed to worldly propaganda (unbiblical teaching), the time could be invested in doing things for the Lord, and you do not grow or do anything at all but spend time talking about what could be potentially true or false when the bible says all things are under God's control and none of His purposes can be stopped and that one day none of this will matter (5 years later.... new conspiracy new drivel new apparent corruptions), we all know that people are broken and not good, why should this be surprising?

Seems like if we cannot be distracted by lies we will be distracted by worldly truths.

D

Donkeyfish07

A lot of people come to the Lord based on their findings when researching stuff of that nature.

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
It seems to me that the conspiracies of this day and age if simply do not bring anything that edifies the faith but end up causing division and strife and factions within, taking supposed followers of Christ off the battle and off the Lord and into the world and he daily musings of the day.

What did the bible say, something that it would become more ungodly that peoples hearts would grow cold? Is all that information good for edifying the faith or for puffing up? I used to be big into researching but this was before I knew the Lord, afterwards it seemed so trivial considering that anyone doing research is exposed to worldly propaganda (unbiblical teaching), the time could be invested in doing things for the Lord, and you do not grow or do anything at all but spend time talking about what could be potentially true or false when the bible says all things are under God's control and none of His purposes can be stopped and that one day none of this will matter (5 years later.... new conspiracy new drivel new apparent corruptions), we all know that people are broken and not good, why should this be surprising?

Seems like if we cannot be distracted by lies we will be distracted by worldly truths.

There isn't a single conspiracy that hasn't been done before. The sinful nature of people doesn't change. You may use a computer instead of a cloak and dagger, but the intent is the exact same.

Sep 8, 2012
Red are answers to the statements in black:
It seems to me that the conspiracies of this day and age if simply do not bring anything that edifies the faith but end up causing division and strife and factions within, taking supposed followers of Christ off the battle and off the Lord and into the world and he daily musings of the day. What is edification? Truth or lies?

What did the bible say, something that it would become more ungodly that peoples hearts would grow cold? Does truth cause any heart to shun God? Or does believing lies?Is all that information good for edifying the faith or for puffing up? Loaded question, that's like saying "if I tell them their house is on fire I'm still not saving their soul" I used to be big into researching but this was before I knew the Lord, afterwards it seemed so trivial considering that anyone doing research is exposed to worldly propaganda (unbiblical teaching),Yes, exposed to unbiblical teaching, as the world already is...does it not make sense to EXPOSE the reasons for the world's unbiblical teaching? the time could be invested in doing things for the Lord, and you do not grow or do anything at all but spend time talking about what could be potentially true or false when the bible says all things are under God's control and none of His purposes can be stopped and that one day none of this will matter (5 years later.... new conspiracy new drivel new apparent corruptions), we all know that people are broken and not good, why should this be surprising? (Why speak of evil at all? Infact, why bother with the trivial differences between good and evil? - (If it's all the same)

Seems like if we cannot be distracted by lies we will be distracted by worldly truths.("worldly truths" ARE lies....that's the whole point of seeking the truth....so you are not beguiled by those lies.)
People die everyday believing so-called 'worldly' truth.
The term 'conspiracy' is referenced in different tenses 29 times in the Bible. Every one of them deals with someone-(a living soul) being killed.
- One was Jesus. - (But He knew why he was sent, we aren't sent to be propitiation for our own sins, He did that)
"The wise man sees the folly in the way and averts his path, the fool goes on and is punished."

Last edited: