Overarching conspiracy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fubario
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

Fubario

Guest
It seems to me that the conspiracies of this day and age if simply do not bring anything that edifies the faith but end up causing division and strife and factions within, taking supposed followers of Christ off the battle and off the Lord and into the world and he daily musings of the day.

What did the bible say, something that it would become more ungodly that peoples hearts would grow cold? Is all that information good for edifying the faith or for puffing up? I used to be big into researching but this was before I knew the Lord, afterwards it seemed so trivial considering that anyone doing research is exposed to worldly propaganda (unbiblical teaching), the time could be invested in doing things for the Lord, and you do not grow or do anything at all but spend time talking about what could be potentially true or false when the bible says all things are under God's control and none of His purposes can be stopped and that one day none of this will matter (5 years later.... new conspiracy new drivel new apparent corruptions), we all know that people are broken and not good, why should this be surprising?

Seems like if we cannot be distracted by lies we will be distracted by worldly truths.
 
A lot of people come to the Lord based on their findings when researching stuff of that nature.
 
It seems to me that the conspiracies of this day and age if simply do not bring anything that edifies the faith but end up causing division and strife and factions within, taking supposed followers of Christ off the battle and off the Lord and into the world and he daily musings of the day.

What did the bible say, something that it would become more ungodly that peoples hearts would grow cold? Is all that information good for edifying the faith or for puffing up? I used to be big into researching but this was before I knew the Lord, afterwards it seemed so trivial considering that anyone doing research is exposed to worldly propaganda (unbiblical teaching), the time could be invested in doing things for the Lord, and you do not grow or do anything at all but spend time talking about what could be potentially true or false when the bible says all things are under God's control and none of His purposes can be stopped and that one day none of this will matter (5 years later.... new conspiracy new drivel new apparent corruptions), we all know that people are broken and not good, why should this be surprising?

Seems like if we cannot be distracted by lies we will be distracted by worldly truths.



There isn't a single conspiracy that hasn't been done before. The sinful nature of people doesn't change. You may use a computer instead of a cloak and dagger, but the intent is the exact same.
 
Red are answers to the statements in black:
It seems to me that the conspiracies of this day and age if simply do not bring anything that edifies the faith but end up causing division and strife and factions within, taking supposed followers of Christ off the battle and off the Lord and into the world and he daily musings of the day. What is edification? Truth or lies?

What did the bible say, something that it would become more ungodly that peoples hearts would grow cold? Does truth cause any heart to shun God? Or does believing lies?Is all that information good for edifying the faith or for puffing up? Loaded question, that's like saying "if I tell them their house is on fire I'm still not saving their soul" I used to be big into researching but this was before I knew the Lord, afterwards it seemed so trivial considering that anyone doing research is exposed to worldly propaganda (unbiblical teaching),Yes, exposed to unbiblical teaching, as the world already is...does it not make sense to EXPOSE the reasons for the world's unbiblical teaching? the time could be invested in doing things for the Lord, and you do not grow or do anything at all but spend time talking about what could be potentially true or false when the bible says all things are under God's control and none of His purposes can be stopped and that one day none of this will matter (5 years later.... new conspiracy new drivel new apparent corruptions), we all know that people are broken and not good, why should this be surprising? (Why speak of evil at all? Infact, why bother with the trivial differences between good and evil? - (If it's all the same)

Seems like if we cannot be distracted by lies we will be distracted by worldly truths.("worldly truths" ARE lies....that's the whole point of seeking the truth....so you are not beguiled by those lies.)

People die everyday believing so-called 'worldly' truth.
The term 'conspiracy' is referenced in different tenses 29 times in the Bible. Every one of them deals with someone-(a living soul) being killed.
- One was Jesus. - (But He knew why he was sent, we aren't sent to be propitiation for our own sins, He did that)
"The wise man sees the folly in the way and averts his path, the fool goes on and is punished."
 
Last edited:
There isn't a single conspiracy that hasn't been done before. The sinful nature of people doesn't change. You may use a computer instead of a cloak and dagger, but the intent is the exact same.

Still it’s good to be able to discern what Truth is in the news as opposed to Fake/ propagandized news. If you ignore the news, thus becoming ignorant, you won’t be able to discern (It goes hand in hand).
 
It seems to me that the conspiracies of this day and age if simply do not bring anything that edifies the faith but end up causing division and strife and factions within, taking supposed followers of Christ off the battle and off the Lord and into the world and he daily musings of the day.

What did the bible say, something that it would become more ungodly that peoples hearts would grow cold? Is all that information good for edifying the faith or for puffing up? I used to be big into researching but this was before I knew the Lord, afterwards it seemed so trivial considering that anyone doing research is exposed to worldly propaganda (unbiblical teaching), the time could be invested in doing things for the Lord, and you do not grow or do anything at all but spend time talking about what could be potentially true or false when the bible says all things are under God's control and none of His purposes can be stopped and that one day none of this will matter (5 years later.... new conspiracy new drivel new apparent corruptions), we all know that people are broken and not good, why should this be surprising?

Seems like if we cannot be distracted by lies we will be distracted by worldly truths.

Thank you for your post, and this has educated me, it edified me. I was coming here to make a conspiracy post about how the government killed the mental patients by getting them hooked on nicotine. I will repent from it.
 
research is necessary. how are you going to prepare for the future if you don't know what's planned by evil people & politicians? why would conspiracies edify faith? won't happen. no, info anyone finds out that's on the evil side will not puff up or edify. that also won't occur. finding the right people like investigators, watchdogs, lawmen, etc, will lead you in the right direction for trusted information. the Bible teaches to be wise & prepare for the future. i'm not distracted by truths. how can you be? apply faith & trust & you won't be distracted. there was a time i was friends with a lieutenant colonel in the u.s. army & he informed me of many events to arrive in the future & he was correct on every one. ( he passed on to heaven, a born again Christian )
 
Still it’s good to be able to discern what Truth is in the news as opposed to Fake/ propagandized news. If you ignore the news, thus becoming ignorant, you won’t be able to discern (It goes hand in hand).

What's a guy supposed to do to learn discernment if the Lord tells the man (Twice!) to not watch the news? And why does he thus become ignorant as you say?

What you said strikes me as false. How does watching the news teach you to discern truth?
 
What's a guy supposed to do to learn discernment if the Lord tells the man (Twice!) to not watch the news? And why does he thus become ignorant as you say?

What you said strikes me as false. How does watching the news teach you to discern truth?

You’re missing my point! My comment was direct to Dutchess…. regarding conspiracy theories.

What you said: lif the Lord tells the man (Twice!) to not watch the news?] (??)
 
You’re missing my point! My comment was direct to Dutchess…. regarding conspiracy theories.

What you said: lif the Lord tells the man (Twice!) to not watch the news?] (??)

Is that what it is? Ok Brother. It's just that I am the man who had the Lord tell him twice to not watch the news, we talked about this, me and Him! I get very curious and they write provocative headlines, lol. He told me over 95% of the news is all lies designed to send us down rabbit holes thinking about the wrong things. That if I have a real need to know something that He will tell me.

I asked Him to give me discernment and He said, practice discernment by looking into strangers that I see and meet looking for Jesus, Him, within them. That felt sort of vague but I started trying anyway, having no clue what I was really doing! Now I've only ever been able to see the Lord within maybe two (?) people in my life. But He had told me that He is with everyone, even unbelievers and those people in pain from something that happened. I found out that it's easiest to see the Lord in unbelievers through their pain and the accompanying compassion of the ever present Lord.

So I guess I missed His point at first too, lol. Seeing the light of the Lord in two people who know the Lord and work for Him is one thing, but there are so many more people in pain than there are believers that discernment of truth comes easily through someone's pain and suffering. I never viewed pain & suffering as a tool before but they actually are.
 
Is that what it is? Ok Brother. It's just that I am the man who had the Lord tell him twice to not watch the news, we talked about this, me and Him! I get very curious and they write provocative headlines, lol. He told me over 95% of the news is all lies designed to send us down rabbit holes thinking about the wrong things. That if I have a real need to know something that He will tell me.

I asked Him to give me discernment and He said, practice discernment by looking into strangers that I see and meet looking for Jesus, Him, within them. That felt sort of vague but I started trying anyway, having no clue what I was really doing! Now I've only ever been able to see the Lord within maybe two (?) people in my life. But He had told me that He is with everyone, even unbelievers and those people in pain from something that happened. I found out that it's easiest to see the Lord in unbelievers through their pain and the accompanying compassion of the ever present Lord.

So I guess I missed His point at first too, lol. Seeing the light of the Lord in two people who know the Lord and work for Him is one thing, but there are so many more people in pain than there are believers that discernment of truth comes easily through someone's pain and suffering. I never viewed pain & suffering as a tool before but they actually are.

Wow, I never knew anyone who conversed with the Lord! I get all my info from Scripture. God bless!
 
What's a guy supposed to do to learn discernment if the Lord tells the man (Twice!) to not watch the news? And why does he thus become ignorant as you say?

What you said strikes me as false. How does watching the news teach you to discern truth?
 
His discernment comes from Him, not the world and it's news.
His discernment is spiritual, not worldly and carnal.
blessings
 
His discernment comes from Him, not the world and it's news.
His discernment is spiritual, not worldly and carnal.
blessings

When the Lord does it, it's called Revelation! When I asked the Lord for discernment what He told me suggested that it's not a gimme type thing. Practice it looking for Him....So I think that some things are not just a gift but require our pursuit of it by practicing and so forth. so it is more of a cooperative partnership type of thing.

So I did. Not to say that I am good at spotting Jesus in people because I'm not good at it, lol.. Nevertheless the Lord helps me discern truth at times, like for instance I was watching some testimony videos on youtube about miracles and such and was feeling skeptical and the Lord pinged me in my spirit to let me know that this is true what I am watching. I think it's a quickening of the spirit? I just can see that this is true.

I was being overly skeptical and the Lord helped me understand that truth, praise the Lord! Being pinged by the Holy Spirit started happening more and more, but not with every video. In fact not with a Lot of videos at all just that I was on a testimony binge because it's uplifting in spirit to hear the good things that God is doing to our Brothers and Sisters. But I was practicing discerning on videos quite a bit and the true ones the Holy Spirit would ping me, truth. and I improved so much (to me) that I began seeing a sort of pattern and earmarked those similarities of how truth is dispensed and delivered in speech. Luckily, way back in the day I had a bunch of lie detection/body language/reading people/interrogation techniques and all that sort of jazz in my LEO training that I went through, but by the grace of God, I changed my mind after graduation before being sworn in! But that stuff was interesting to me so I scoured all the libraries for those type of books, and I got good at it because, I was married, lol!

But I'm to the point now that I see so much more in people than I used to. You can tell how much someone reads their bible by how they talk! Many times during videos they say something and a scripture pops up i my head, what they just said was wrong. I see it instantly. It's actually easy. We read the word of God and that gets it into us. The the Holy Spirit can bring it to our remembrance any time we need it! That's what scripture says. But if a Brother or Sister doesn't bother to read the word regularly, then could the Holy Spirit bring it to our remembrance if they've never read it?!

It is written...I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life...He is the very Author of truth. Read the word daily in amounts that will overflow your heart. Truth is inside of you and beside you, and you must train your spirit to be sensitive to the presence of the Lord. This, we have all the tools for. The word of God, you pick that up and begin reading and there He is talking to you. When you take a break from it instead of watching secular entertainment you watch a faith movie or testimony videos, or pray. What that does is keeps you meditating on the things of the Lord. Then one day you can hear Him...Doing this has a name, what was it?

A Relationship. Most people have no idea. It becomes very real if you remain diligent.
 
You do, all "gifts" stem from infilling of Holy Spirit, we need to grow in it, "we have not because we ask not".
blessings:)(y):coffee: