overcome

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

noblenut

Nov 29, 2017
i have overcome my sin, praise the Lord, i have kept myself from temptation, honour his name, i have stopped my compulsion, thank the Lord, no longer will i look at indecent things nor cast my eyes on them, amen. i pray u all can overcome as i have and not sin anymore
yours in christ noblenut

May 16, 2019
hey noblenut ,good for you .you have won a battle .but lust will probally show her ugly face again one day but the good news is you are willing to battle.so keep going because to win the war you have to win many battles.so i will praise the lord for your win, and i will thank the lord for staying by your side to help you win this war...stay strong

noblenut

Nov 29, 2017
thanks for the support, i find three things help when dealing with sin, one, it is nonsense to dismiss, 2 a compulsion to overcome and ignore amd 3 i will only regret it if i do it

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
thanks for the support, i find three things help when dealing with sin, one, it is nonsense to dismiss, 2 a compulsion to overcome and ignore amd 3 i will only regret it if i do it
Give thanks to God for those three things, and pray for God to strengthen appreciation for what God have given you