Overwhelmed

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

oyster67

Senior Member
May 24, 2014
11,887
8,709
113
This Psalm and and song helped me. Perhaps it will help you...

Psalms
61:1 To the chief Musician upon Neginah, [A Psalm] of David. Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.
61:2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock [that] is higher than I.
61:3 For thou hast been a shelter for me, [and] a strong tower from the enemy.
61:4 I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.
 
It's ok to feel overwhelmed at times. Just remember that there is ALWAYS someone to turn to. His name is Jesus. He is a strong deliverer. He is just waiting for you to turn things over to Him.

Proverbs 18:24 A man [that hath] friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend [that] sticketh closer than a brother.
 
It's ok to feel overwhelmed at times. Just remember that there is ALWAYS someone to turn to. His name is Jesus. He is a strong deliverer. He is just waiting for you to turn things over to Him.

Proverbs 18:24 A man [that hath] friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend [that] sticketh closer than a brother.

Thanks for sharing this, it is easy to accuse someone of being weak when they feel overwhelmed, but this is a much more loving and uplifting approach :). I was not feeling overwhelmed, but I still feel built up and encouraged by what you have shared.

God bless you :)
 
This Psalm and and song helped me. Perhaps it will help you...

Psalms
61:1 To the chief Musician upon Neginah, [A Psalm] of David. Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.
61:2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock [that] is higher than I.
61:3 For thou hast been a shelter for me, [and] a strong tower from the enemy.
61:4 I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.

Thanks fore sharing oyster67 (y)

61:3 For thou hast been a shelter for me. Amen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: oyster67