Pain

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May your back be healed in Jesus’s name.

I also suffer from back pain it feels horrible but i have to get it treated.

First time was lack of vitamin d

2nd time muscle was compressed i have naproxen and cyclobenzaprine for pain.

i hope this helps

much love 💗 ann
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magenta
1626522v9748pzycx.gif

Amen!
 
I'm having some lower back pain. Please pray and ask God if He could please heal me and not let it turn into sciatica. Thank you and God bless you. I ask in the name of Jesus. Carmen

I pray that God will give you the confidence to know that he has already healed you. All you have to do is step out in his name.