Palestinians mark 65th anniversary of Nakba

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Donkeyfish07

On the subject of Israel and Palestine. It is very difficult to find unbiased reporting ... well what people would consider unbiased reporting.

As I started earlier an article in the Jewish Times revealed pride in the control the Jewish have in US media.

BBC now has a Jewish person Rod Natkiel as head of networks.

So we need to turn to smaller publications for information that larger media groups deem "not newsworthy" These smaller publications are of course accused of being biased the other way. So while people, have this mindset to discount any information on the plight of the Palestinians as being biased, the Palestinian suffering will continue unchecked.
That's an Opinion article by the way, written by one guy. I'll admit I've seen a few like that written by boastful people that take the Israeli side. It's not a completely uncommon mindset but I've seen just as bad written from the anti-Israel lobby. (Not even bringing up the things they teach their kids in school)

It all boils down to whether you believe Israel has a right to exist or not. Hamas (The party in control of Gaza at the moment) has admitted they won't recognize Israel as a state and they won't stop until they get all the land.....from the Jordan river to the sea (Which is the whole country). The president of that group stated so publicly not long ago, you can easily look that up.

Then look at how Israel treats the muslims in they're land. They allow them to control the temple mount. They are allowed to vote and buy/own land (Which Jews are not allowed to do in most neighboring countries). The Gaza strip, where a sizable group of Palestinians live.....was controlled by Israel for over 30 years. They halted all Jewish settlements there and withdrew in 2005 to try to make peace with the Palestinians.....what did they get for that? Hamas moving in and using the area to launch rockets with a greater tactical advantage than they had before (They can now hit cities that were previously out of range).

Hard to make peace with someone that is hellbent on wiping you out completely. The real victims are the civilians that keep getting injured and killed in the conflict, it doesn't matter if they're Israeli or Palestinians. Rockets come in from Gaza and kill a few innocent Israelis.........the IDF responds by bombing Gaza and kills a greater number of innocent Palestinians, Hamas launches more Rockets from Gaza.......that's a seemingly endless cycle that's been going on for years now.

D

Donkeyfish07

Dimona

'Israel and the Bomb' : Documents : Dimona Revealed < click

israelis haven't had to worry about mooslims forcing them to convert or 'pushing them into the sea' or the ever-so-popular fake statement from Iran (wipe them off the map) since at least 1960.

today they have enough mega-nukes and hi-tech WMD to blow up the world.

~

end unbiased report on the absurdity of it all.
Now that's a good source :).

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
man, what planet are you on?
He must have been talking about Israel and how they have their nuclear weapons ready to deploy if anyone steps in to stop their ethnic cleansing. :)

“We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?’ Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said ‘Drive them out!’”
Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs, New York Times, 23 October 1979.

Again I say. What ever the Palestinian say is just a reaction to the oppression dealt to them. You need to deal with the core problem first.

Last edited:
D

Donkeyfish07

man, what planet are you on?
It's fact, not opinion. It's openly admitted by Palestinian leaders and easily proven. Here's the president of Hamas giving a speech about it from Gaza.

[video=youtube;_0DiQRO_49M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0DiQRO_49M[/video]

Beginning: "Palestine - from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea, from it's north to it's south, is our land, our right, and our homeland. There will be no relinquishing or forsaking even a small part of it. Second, Palestine was, continues to be, and will remain Arab and Islamic. Palestine belongs to us and no one else"

1:54 : "Jihad and armed resistance are the proper and true path to liberation and the restoration of our rights. Along with all other forms of struggle"

3:05 "Anyone who takes the path of diplomacy must take a missile along with him. He must rely upon the infrastructure of resistance"

He says a lot of other things in the video, he pretty much calls Israel illegitimate and says he won't recognize it as a state. Obviously they would like to see Israel destroyed. I'm not a Zionist (I don't agree with most of what the Israeli government does.....especially their recent cheap shot bombing of Syria but I do recognize that it is a state and short of just surrendering to the demands of militant Jihadists, leaving the area completely and surrendering the nation, what could Israel possibly do in such a situation?). Palestinians (Or at least Hamas, the ruling party at the moment) doesn't want any actual compromise or sharing of the land, they want to wipe out Israel as it is and convert it into an Islamist state.

What would you suggest Israel do? The opposing side isn't giving them any room for negotiation....they're basically saying surrender the land or we will just keep attacking you until we get it all.

cavil51

Mar 30, 2012
My encounter with a pro-Palestinian protestor
by Guy Rodgers Executive Director Act For America
On September 11[SUP]th[/SUP] I was one of the speakers at a news conference and rally in Tampa, Florida.

About 30 protestors showed up—a microcosm of the arrogance, ignorance, and anger so prevalent among rabid apologists for radical Islam.

One of the young protestors was telling anyone who would listen that Israel was an illegetimate terrorist state and an occupier that was oppressing the Palestinians.

I decided to wade in.

As several people looked on, I asked him, “Are you aware that in 1947 the United Nations passed a resolution that created the state of Israel?”

To his credit, he calmed down and answered, “no, I wasn’t.”

I then asked him, “Are you aware that this same resolution, also called the ‘Partition Resolution,’ created a state for the Arab Palestinians?”

Again he answered, “no, I wasn’t.”

I then asked, “Are you aware that the Arab nations in the region rejected the Partition Resolution, which included a state for the Palestinians, and went to war against Israel in 1948?”

Once again, not surprisingly at this point, he answered, “no.” I then concluded, “If the Arab nations had accepted the Partition Resolution there would today be a separate state for the Palestinians. Israel is not to blame for this failure and the ongoing propaganda effort aimed at Israel is based either in ignorance or willful deception. You would do well to study the history before throwing yourself into the pro-Palestinian cause.”

November 29, 2012

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
It's fact, not opinion. It's openly admitted by Palestinian leaders and easily proven. Here's the president of Hamas giving a speech about it from Gaza.

[video=youtube;_0DiQRO_49M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0DiQRO_49M[/video]

Beginning: "Palestine - from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea, from it's north to it's south, is our land, our right, and our homeland. There will be no relinquishing or forsaking even a small part of it. Second, Palestine was, continues to be, and will remain Arab and Islamic. Palestine belongs to us and no one else"

1:54 : "Jihad and armed resistance are the proper and true path to liberation and the restoration of our rights. Along with all other forms of struggle"

3:05 "Anyone who takes the path of diplomacy must take a missile along with him. He must rely upon the infrastructure of resistance"

He says a lot of other things in the video, he pretty much calls Israel illegitimate and says he won't recognize it as a state. Obviously they would like to see Israel destroyed. I'm not a Zionist (I don't agree with most of what the Israeli government does.....especially their recent cheap shot bombing of Syria but I do recognize that it is a state and short of just surrendering to the demands of militant Jihadists, leaving the area completely and surrendering the nation, what could Israel possibly do in such a situation?). Palestinians (Or at least Hamas, the ruling party at the moment) doesn't want any actual compromise or sharing of the land, they want to wipe out Israel as it is and convert it into an Islamist state.

What would you suggest Israel do? The opposing side isn't giving them any room for negotiation....they're basically saying surrender the land or we will just keep attacking you until we get it all.
I guess I need to repeat myself :)

These are all red herrings. Angry people that are just fed up with being screwed by the Israelis and the world ignoring them. You need to go to the core.

"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.

Palestinians will not live as slaves so Israel need to force them out by making life impossible.

"[Israel will] create in the course of the next 10 or 20 years conditions which would attract natural and voluntary migration of the refugees from the Gaza Strip and the west Bank to Jordan. To achieve this we have to come to agreement with King Hussein and not with Yasser Arafat."
-- Yitzhak Rabin (a "Prince of Peace" by Clinton's standards), explaining his method of ethnically cleansing the occupied land without stirring a world outcry. (Quoted in David Shipler in the New York Times, 04/04/1983 citing Meir Cohen's remarks to the Knesset's foreign affairs and defense committee on March 16.)
Yitzhak Rabin
Prime Minister of Israel
1974 - 1977,
1992 - 1995

Let's stop all the red herrings and go to the core reason why there are problems in Palestine.

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
Drett, I can understand normal people making angry comments about something and saying things like "lets kill everyone", but it is different when elected officials and leaders say it, as they mean it. It is very well documented that Palestinians will not stop until Israel is dust and all Jews are dead and the flag of Palestine flies over all the land, it is the goal and objective of Arab nations to do this, they tried it in 1948 but failed, and a number of other times after, so now its just a gorilla warfare and state sponsored terrorism. This is the core of it.

Arabs did not want a Palestinian state as it meant Isreal would also get one, so they decided not to vote for it, however allowing the Jews to have a nation again went ahead anyway, so obviously that did not go down well. This is the core of the problems.

I do not beleive that giving Palestine a state will solve anything either, it will not bring true peace, it will just escalate the terrorist attacks on Israel and allow other nations to legally attack Israel.

So Palestine becomes a fully recognised nation with own borders etc. Missles continue to fire into Israel, what does Israel do? Most of, if not all the Middle East Nations will give the new country of PAlestine, thier full support and even sign treaties to protect Palestine with military support against its aggressors.

SO now, proke Israel into retaliating against terrorists firing missles into Israel and it will spark another Arab-Israeli war.

D

Donkeyfish07

That's definitely not a red herring, it's 100% true and relevant.

I understand that a lot of things are said in anger (I don't blame them for that either, there has been families that have lost children and family members that aren't even members of anti-Israel political parties or militant groups.....hit by bombs meant for Hamas). That doesn't excuse any behavior under the sun though. They aren't willing to negotiate, split the land, or do anything other than get rid of Israel completely.

Secondly, that first quote ""We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves.".....Has been proven fabricated. It originated in a 1988 book called "The Hidden History Of Zionism" by Ralph Schoenman. Shlomo Lahat was a real person that won election but there isn't any "Chairman Heilbrun". There's no record of him ever existing aside from that book. Schoenman made a lot of other proven fabricated quotes in that book. It's never been Israel's agenda to wipe the Palestinians out or enslave them. 20% of the Israeli population is Arab, and Gaza has the 7th highest growth rate in the world. It's 100% obvious by population growth they don't want to kill them off and if Israel wanted to enslave Palestinians, they wouldn't put up with stuff like this from them.

[video=youtube;85NIbritHoU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85NIbritHoU[/video]

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
That's definitely not a red herring, it's 100% true and relevant.

I understand that a lot of things are said in anger (I don't blame them for that either, there has been families that have lost children and family members that aren't even members of anti-Israel political parties or militant groups.....hit by bombs meant for Hamas). That doesn't excuse any behavior under the sun though. They aren't willing to negotiate, split the land, or do anything other than get rid of Israel completely.

Secondly, that first quote ""We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves.".....Has been proven fabricated. It originated in a 1988 book called "The Hidden History Of Zionism" by Ralph Schoenman. Shlomo Lahat was a real person that won election but there isn't any "Chairman Heilbrun". There's no record of him ever existing aside from that book. Schoenman made a lot of other proven fabricated quotes in that book. It's never been Israel's agenda to wipe the Palestinians out or enslave them. 20% of the Israeli population is Arab, and Gaza has the 7th highest growth rate in the world. It's 100% obvious by population growth they don't want to kill them off and if Israel wanted to enslave Palestinians, they wouldn't put up with stuff like this from them.

[video=youtube;85NIbritHoU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85NIbritHoU[/video]
My apologies if I may have provided a fabricated quote. I will need to check to see if it is fabricated. I'll have a look at what you and Agricola have stated.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
My apologies if I may have provided a fabricated quote. I will need to check to see if it is fabricated. I'll have a look at what you and Agricola have stated.
just go straight to the Talmud.
its all in there.

all this denying the nature and mandate of the racist, terrorist state of israel is abysmal.

D

Donkeyfish07

No need to apologize, a lot of people pass that quote around. No way you could have known. Just about every quote that originated in that particular book is bunk. Nobody caught it for years either

May 19, 2013
Palestinian Christian Rami Ayad.jpg Support the Palestinian Christians in their fight against zionist occupier Israel. On the photos another palestinian christian believer was killed by dirty jewish subumans.

Apr 14, 2013
Support the Palestinian Christians in their fight against zionist occupier Israel. On the photos another palestinian christian believer was killed by dirty jewish subumans.
I support Israel and Jewish because I follow my intuition :3

[video=youtube;MGtGMzvKjys]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGtGMzvKjys[/video]

W

Waldo45

Propaganda, that's all the PNN is.......notice they didn't include any pictures of the alleged incident.
Are you more concerned with non-believing Israelis or your Palestinian Christian brothers? So many people ignore the fact that there are so many Arab Christians in the Middle East.

W

Waldo45

Last edited: