Panic attacks and blood pressure

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Carmenls

Well-known member
Sep 2, 2025
252
254
63
Indiana
Please pray and ask God that if it is His will He could please keep my blood pressure down while I'm at the doctor so they don't send me to a hospital or tests or anything and that I can go straight home. Please pray that God will keep my panic attacks away while I'm there and keep my son Jakeb safe and happy. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. Carmen