Panic Attacks

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Katy-follower

Jun 25, 2011
Please pray for me. I’ve had 2 panic attacks in the last few months and scared of having more.

Please pray that God takes away fear and gives me peace.

Thank you brothers and sisters ❤

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Please pray for me. I’ve had 2 panic attacks in the last few months and scared of having more.

I too suffer from panic attacks on occasion when I cannot get my anxiety under control. Had one a few weeks ago. They can be life restricting. I will pray for healing, peace, and courage. The war has already been won.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

I will pray for you.
Holy Father, please give your little girl the ever Present awareness that You are with her, and will protect her. Let no troubling or anxious thought occupy her mind, and fill her thoughts with the joy of the knowledge of Your Son. In Jesus Name.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
It is the fear of having more panic attacks that keeps the anxiety hanging around therefore increasing your chances of having them. Dr Claire Weeks has excellent material on the subject and a great book called Self Help for your Nerves. You should be able to find it on the internet.

Lord, please help Katy to lose the fear she has of panic attacks. Let her see them as symptoms that amount to nothing. Help her to overcome and replace them with your peace in the name of Jesus. Amen

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless, Katy-follower, and this prayer request. Let there be no more panic attacks, also remove fear from Katy-follower. Lord let your hesling, strength and peace be upon Katy-follower. In Jesus merciful name, Amen!

Jun 16, 2020
Father in Jesus name, I pray that Katy would sense and feel Your peace even in the midst of this storm. Just like when Jesus was with his disciples and he was on the boat in the storm. The disciples woke Him and said "Lord don't you care if we perish". Father, your Son Jesus said "peace, be still" and rebuked the wind and waves. Everything was calm. Jesus wanted them to see that, even in the midst of the storm, He is our peace. So we claim your word for Katy, that "greater is He that is in within you than he that is in the world". In Jesus name. Amen

K

kittycat7

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."
Matthew 7:7-8

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020

Address the underlying issues, panic attacks have triggers, if you confront these triggers you will be more able to cope with them, they will not be so dominant. Good luck, i am praying for you.