Paperback writer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Susanna

Apr 14, 2023
Galveston and Houston
Yellowface by Rebecca F Kuang

A white female writer steals her chinese american fellow writers manuscript and passes it off as her own, who dies in a freak accident. No this is not SWF single white female but more petty jealousies and literary tokenism. I wanted to know exactly what kind of whiteness the narrator was but the book didnt say. Was she actually English American or was she just your generic white person who went to Yale. Cue cultural appropriation.

In america theres different kinds right? Yanks, rednecks, descendants from the Mayflower, 'white trash' WASP...English, Irish, Scots or Welsh and any that came from the many many countries in Europe.

I dont know that anybody really refers to themselves as white when Asian people dont even say they are yellow and are more specific aboutwhat village/tribe they are from. We watch the simpsons or play with lego for ACTUAL yellow people.

I wanted the hungry ghost meme to take over after the narrator wrote herself into a corner.
Someone really yanks my chain now lol.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
No Brainer Diary of A Wimpy Kid 15

Jeff Kinney is onto something when he writes about underfunded schools in America, its hilarious if it werent actually true.

Though I would like to know where exactly are the posh middle schools where you have massage bed nap times and gourmet lunches? From what I know, even private schools are seriously cash strapped from principals embezzling all the funds for their personal school holiday trips overseas. School is so stressful right its completely necessary.

Feb 10, 2024
As an author of several novels, I wrote paranormal mysteries/crime. Since being saved last year, I want to focus on the Christian supernatural thrillers in the future.