Feasts of the Lord is present in everything the Lord does.
Israel became a nation on Passover when they left Egypt and a resurrection happened on a Passover weekend.
I expect the next coming to be on Pentecost. It is the only feast not set by a calendar day and the timing changes every year. As the church began on Pentecost, I expect a resurrection on Pentecost , hence, the day is hidden in Pentecost.
The final resurrection will be on feast of Tabernacles at end of the Millenium age.
Israel became a nation on Passover when they left Egypt and a resurrection happened on a Passover weekend.
I expect the next coming to be on Pentecost. It is the only feast not set by a calendar day and the timing changes every year. As the church began on Pentecost, I expect a resurrection on Pentecost , hence, the day is hidden in Pentecost.
The final resurrection will be on feast of Tabernacles at end of the Millenium age.