parinoid or should I really be concerned ??

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jenniferand2

Senior Member
Mar 19, 2016
1,433
33
48
I have asked my husband not to post stuff on his face book page that have to do with hunting ISIS down and killing them kind if posts or hate breeding type posts i guess you could call them.. Mostly the ones about hunting Isis. I am wondering am I being over concerned for no reason or am I right in being concerned that he is going against my wishes and posting these things? My biggest concern is that if he posts this stuff it links me to him and his behaviors and posts.... Also my children. One I do not want to be linked to that kind of propaganda Two is he potentially putting myself an dour kids in danger with his negative crap going up on his wall all day long? Three he got mad at me when I mentioned it again telling him please not to do it because it links myself and his kids to that stuff unfairly and he says he does not care I said apparently... My biggest question is is he possibly putting us in harms way ? p.s. I dont care if he puts himself in harms way for some of the hateful stuff he posts just putting that out there he gets what he asks for
 
I think that you have cause for concern about the attitude of your husband and general disregard for your feelings. He seems very insensitive, spiteful and bitter.
 
That he is for sure... I am worried how his posts may get myself hurt or my kids by someone he may make not so happy by association did that make sense lol I am so tired
 
Yes I would not do that as facebook is a data mining center for the govt....most don't know that DARPA actually created facebook and put a dumb punk like zuckerberg as the face of it...he's not as smart as they would have you believe ( a college dropout).....your husband is very naive to post such nonsense on the web as your political affiliation, worldview is being collected into Nasa minus the middle A......it's part of the prism data mining program that was exposed by snowden.....

You are perfectly right to want to limit his online ranting as it could put your family/yourself in danger....
 
I have asked my husband not to post stuff on his face book page that have to do with hunting ISIS down and killing them kind if posts or hate breeding type posts i guess you could call them.. Mostly the ones about hunting Isis. I am wondering am I being over concerned for no reason or am I right in being concerned that he is going against my wishes and posting these things? My biggest concern is that if he posts this stuff it links me to him and his behaviors and posts.... Also my children. One I do not want to be linked to that kind of propaganda Two is he potentially putting myself an dour kids in danger with his negative crap going up on his wall all day long? Three he got mad at me when I mentioned it again telling him please not to do it because it links myself and his kids to that stuff unfairly and he says he does not care I said apparently... My biggest question is is he possibly putting us in harms way ? p.s. I dont care if he puts himself in harms way for some of the hateful stuff he posts just putting that out there he gets what he asks for

Asking him to stop posting was the right thing to do. No, you are not being over concerned. Family safety and security is a must for any household. You've already asked him for the second time but he still didn't listen. You've done enough. Don't be afraid anymore and put your complete trust in the LORD.

"The LORD is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed." Deuteronomy 31:8

"God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble."- Psalm 46:1

Don't focus on the fear. The LORD is greater. Focus on Him and trust Him, give thanks and don't forget to pray for your husband. If it's any comfort for you to know, my family will be praying for you as well and I'm sure that our brothers and sisters here in CC will be praying too. May the peace of God be with you. God bless!
 
Thank You Guys I sometimes tend to over think things but this time I think I do have a real concern as well. Plus the fact that he pretty much always doesn't care what I think or say unless I agree with him pretty much. Thanks for the insight very much believe it or not it does help I use this information to look at a wide array of things with him.... Now just sitting back and doing some thinking, and reflecting for a bit...
 
I don't think his posting anti-isis items puts you in a any more danger. They are already out to kill us all, we are all already targets, so I really don't see where this is an increased danger.

As for him blowing off your wishes, he could be a bit more sensitive to your opinions.

But then again, you could be a bit more sensitive to his...

Just some points to consider.
 
I have asked my husband not to post stuff on his face book page that have to do with hunting ISIS down and killing them kind if posts or hate breeding type posts i guess you could call them.. Mostly the ones about hunting Isis. I am wondering am I being over concerned for no reason or am I right in being concerned that he is going against my wishes and posting these things? My biggest concern is that if he posts this stuff it links me to him and his behaviors and posts.... Also my children. One I do not want to be linked to that kind of propaganda Two is he potentially putting myself an dour kids in danger with his negative crap going up on his wall all day long? Three he got mad at me when I mentioned it again telling him please not to do it because it links myself and his kids to that stuff unfairly and he says he does not care I said apparently... My biggest question is is he possibly putting us in harms way ? p.s. I dont care if he puts himself in harms way for some of the hateful stuff he posts just putting that out there he gets what he asks for

Whats wrong with hunting?
 
I don't think his posting anti-isis items puts you in a any more danger. They are already out to kill us all, we are all already targets, so I really don't see where this is an increased danger.

As for him blowing off your wishes, he could be a bit more sensitive to your opinions.

But then again, you could be a bit more sensitive to his...

Just some points to consider.

I get that I am sensitive to his need to rant or what ever he wants to call it but he is this way about all people except himself he is quick to judge everyone else and their wrong doings but not his own..
 
I have asked my husband not to post stuff on his face book page that have to do with hunting ISIS down and killing them kind if posts or hate breeding type posts i guess you could call them.. Mostly the ones about hunting Isis. I am wondering am I being over concerned for no reason or am I right in being concerned that he is going against my wishes and posting these things? My biggest concern is that if he posts this stuff it links me to him and his behaviors and posts.... Also my children. One I do not want to be linked to that kind of propaganda Two is he potentially putting myself an dour kids in danger with his negative crap going up on his wall all day long? Three he got mad at me when I mentioned it again telling him please not to do it because it links myself and his kids to that stuff unfairly and he says he does not care I said apparently... My biggest question is is he possibly putting us in harms way ? p.s. I dont care if he puts himself in harms way for some of the hateful stuff he posts just putting that out there he gets what he asks for

Here is cause for much concern! The government spy projects collect ALL data we share across wireless networks. As a mother and wife this is extremely important. For me I do not care.I am alone and live totally for Jesus. Please read this:

AT&T Secret Spy Program Unveiled: Project Hemisphere

If you watched "Furious 7" you saw what they called "God's eye". This extremely invasive tool is a very real threat. It started out in the 80s. I use to read about what they called echelon. As I read about Echelon I would take it with a grain of salt until I read about it on the front page of the New York Times around 2000. Since echalon, which was a simple word trace algorithm it has morphed into later what became carnivore when CIA took it over, but this was over 10 years ago and technology has skyrocketed in the past 10 years. They can now put 256 gigabytes on a tiny flash drive. Imagine a whole gymnasium full of these tiny flash drives all connected to a super computer with access to all the data on every person on earth at their fingertips? This is indeed serious. NSA built a HUGE data center in Salt Lake City Utah, and I am certain that they are of have been inputting all the data from the mormon archives on everyone in the world also. Here is the NSA web site showing the data center which states "we have nothing to hide". RIGHT!

https://nsa.gov1.info/utah-data-center/