Pastor Online

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
PRAISE JESUS
GLORY TO JESUS
GREETINGS IN JESUS NAME
AM GLAD YOU ARE A BORN AGAIN
BECAUSE JESUS SAITH YOU GOT TO BE BORN AGAIN..
PRAY TO FATHER GOD IN THE NAME OF JESUS....ASKING HIM FOR HELP IN ANY AREA OF YOUR LIFE THAT U NEEDED HELP..
TRY TO BUILD A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE FATHER SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD... WHICH IS ONE GOD
OK.
JESUS LOVES YOU
AND BLESS U IN JESUS NAME
As already mentioned this thread is from 2013. sze is no longer active on the site.
And it's considered rude (and often annoying) to use all caps.

Priya1980

Dec 11, 2019
Hey thanks a lot for replying :) alright can you suggest to me how would I get permissions from my parents especially my mom , she normally doesnt encourage me in christianity cuz she is a hindu. My bro and I are practicing christianity secreatly, or what I could do is right after school, I will have to lie(which I know its already againsts one of the ten commandments) to them so that I can go to the church >.<
I’m in a similar situation. My parents are Sikh and I do things in secret too. But I’ve been telling them about reading the Bible. I don’t think they will accept worship and praying. I hope your situation gets better. I will pray for you

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
I’m in a similar situation. My parents are Sikh and I do things in secret too. But I’ve been telling them about reading the Bible. I don’t think they will accept worship and praying. I hope your situation gets better. I will pray for you
Like one just said above this thread is old (2013) and you won't get a response. According to your profile this is your first post. I urge you to go to Introductions and make an intro post. I am a retired preacher - missionary and I will help you if you need it. Welcome to CC. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. I will keep you on my prayer list.

welcome-smiley-emoticon.gif

Priya1980

Dec 11, 2019
Like one just said above this thread is old (2013) and you won't get a response. According to your profile this is your first post. I urge you to go to Introductions and make an intro post. I am a retired preacher - missionary and I will help you if you need it. Welcome to CC. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. I will keep you on my prayer list.

View attachment 208380

Thank you so much!

Jul 6, 2020
hi i need to speake to a pastor regarding spiritualality can some one help please

Nov 26, 2012
hi are you a pastor if so could you help me with some personl christian questions please
Many people here are qualified to answer your questions, even if they aren’t pastors. What are your questions?

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
Hello everyone, I believe I need some counselling on christianity, because although I am a christian and I do believe Jesus is my father/god/saviour/best friend, but I think there is still lots of stuff that I need to know , I can't go to a church as my parents doesn't make an effort to take me there, even during christmas eve, my dad took us to a church and just because there was no parking space, we had to make a u-turn .... back to our house =,=. So any of you who is a pastor and if you have free time, please contact me, else if you are a knowledgable christian(which i believe most of you are) and willing to lend me a hand, please add me here at christian chat :) Thank You very much :)
You could always go to a friends. A friend named Jesus and to someone that serves him. Your parents will let you go to a friends house.