Pastor Youcef Acquitted Of Apostasy, Released

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Marcella

May 26, 2011
Youcef Nadarkhani, the Iranian pastor who captured the hearts of millions as he stood firm in his faith while facing execution, has been acquitted of apostasy.

Two organizations that have closely been monitoring the case and have sources in Iran reported Saturday that Nadarkhani, who went on trial early Saturday, has been released from prison and is at home with his family.

"Thank you to everyone that has supported me with your prayers," Nadarkhani said, according to Present Truth Ministries.

Though acquitted of apostasy, the Iranian pastor was found guilty of evangelizing Muslims. He was sentenced to three years imprisonment but was released because he already served this time.

"We give thanks to God for His deliverance and the answer to our prayers," Jason DeMars, founder of Present Truth Ministries, said in a statement.

Christian Solidarity Worldwide also confirmed the pastor's release.

L

libertygirl

AMAZING, I just found out today.

chip

Banned
Aug 29, 2012
HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!

V

violakat

He still is going to need tons of prayers, especially if he and his family remain in that country. He's still not safe from the people.

Jun 26, 2012
I heard that! God is sooo great! I posted for everyone to pray about it on my blog a while back! He has a lovely family, and I am so glad that God brought him back to his family! But he sure stayed strong through it all!

K

kayem77

Praise God!! :)