B
Bryancampbell
Guest
The language of Hebrews as you read doesn't seem to be Paul at all. As I got deeper into the scripture of Hebrews before, I noticed the tone and the way it is written is uniquely different. That's something you will find out if you know Paul's letters and start reading this epistle.
There is no signature or greeting.
It is said the Greek is almost perfect, or more so.
It's style differs from the other epistles.
It makes full use of the Septuagint of the OT instead of the Hebrew.
When I read it, I think of some random person who knows God's word well. One who wants to make it clear to the Hebrews about the truth. I could be wrong in my description, correct me, but this is what I learned and found out. We must also realize Paul wasn't the only apostle going to and fro to the gentiles. Even Paul's epistles admit that there is work among the nations he has no right to boast over, because he didn't plant them and such.
Overall, we should be entirely focused on what this book is teaching rather than the author. It might even be a letter kept for so many generations, worth the preserving through the martyrdom, and uniquely translated to an accessible and privileged region where you live, for you to learn instruction, correction, reproof, and growth. Both our forefather, brothers, and not limited to sisters, who lost their lives just so you can continue walking in the way of the Word with these, gift of grace, of scripture for you to have personally.
There is no signature or greeting.
It is said the Greek is almost perfect, or more so.
It's style differs from the other epistles.
It makes full use of the Septuagint of the OT instead of the Hebrew.
When I read it, I think of some random person who knows God's word well. One who wants to make it clear to the Hebrews about the truth. I could be wrong in my description, correct me, but this is what I learned and found out. We must also realize Paul wasn't the only apostle going to and fro to the gentiles. Even Paul's epistles admit that there is work among the nations he has no right to boast over, because he didn't plant them and such.
Overall, we should be entirely focused on what this book is teaching rather than the author. It might even be a letter kept for so many generations, worth the preserving through the martyrdom, and uniquely translated to an accessible and privileged region where you live, for you to learn instruction, correction, reproof, and growth. Both our forefather, brothers, and not limited to sisters, who lost their lives just so you can continue walking in the way of the Word with these, gift of grace, of scripture for you to have personally.
Last edited: