Pay Day

  • Thread starter Thread starter rickyjimenez
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

rickyjimenez

Guest
People get so excited on Pay Day. I know I look forward to days I get paid, but I am self employed so those days vary. I start planning how I will spend my money before I have it. I have debts just like everyone else. Mortgage, utilities, food, clothing, and tons of others I will not bore you with. We all as a society kill ourselves with stress over debt. We are never satisfied with what we have, so we buy more. We spend a lot of time concerning ourselves with debt, and the accumulation of even more debt.
Read More