Payback.......Prayers needed........

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bowling300
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Bowling300

Guest
Hello All since I posted this a little while back I've reached out to God and my I've gone to see a marriage counselor twice , my wife went to our last session. Since we have agreed to watch a few tv programs together and a movie at home and are going on a date this coming up week. It's been 22 days now since I've yelled , screamed and flew off the handle. I pray everyday for my Wife and Family ........She stills says it's not over yet she is not ready to have our relationship in any touché feelyy type
I want to hold and comfort her yet she says not at this time......feeling hurt :((((