Pc Technician Exam

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

penknight

Jan 6, 2014
I'm studying to take a certification exam and I'm nervous about how it will turn out. I do well in the hardware installation and troubleshooting areas, but I'm having issues with the system configuration portions. It isn't that I'm not good at setting them up, it's just that messing up even the tiniest bit will cause me to fail a section.

Please pray that my observation and concentration are magnified so that I may have a better chance of passing.

Thankfully, I only need to get 1360 points out of 2000 to pass which I'm REALLY relived for. Still though, I could really use some prayer.

Thanks

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
It’s good of you to share with us about your certification program, friend. I’m praying, asking God to bless you with increased focus and concentration. May He give you wisdom, guidance and help you to pass your exam with great marks that will bring glory to His name.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless penknight and this prayer. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray for penknight that he/she remembers what he/she learns and use it in a practical way. In the precious name of Jesus.Amen