Peace and Hello in Christ our Lord

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Sans

Dec 28, 2017
Hello all,
I am a Califonian since 1975, age 17. I am now 63 and have walked with the Lord since He won my heart the summer of 1984. I hope to make friends and have fellowship with like minded believers who also have found the love of God in Christ Jesus. Hopefully, I'll figure out how to get into a chat room. So far... no such luck.
The New Year is days away and I hope for God's blessing on all in Jesus name.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Sans, welcome to Christian Chat :) I hope you enjoy your time with us!

Don't be shy :D There are many forums to post in :) God bless you

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
Hello all,
I am a Califonian since 1975, age 17. I am now 63 and have walked with the Lord since He won my heart the summer of 1984. I hope to make friends and have fellowship with like minded believers who also have found the love of God in Christ Jesus. Hopefully, I'll figure out how to get into a chat room. So far... no such luck.
Hi brother Sans,
Praise the Lord, welcome to CC from India, glad to know about you bro :) thanks for sharing with us , sure bro you'll get soon,GOD BLESS YOU.

Monica,
India.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hello :) Welcome to CC Sir :) hope you will like it here :)

God bless you ❤

Dec 4, 2017
Hello all,
Welcome to a chat room.

Im pretty new here myself and have found that the fellowship is wonderful in this chatroom(forum). No matter the place we meet in Christ it is home.

Something pretty neat about the calendar day new yr. Is that there is going to be a beautiful sight to behold in the night sky coming up.
A full moon. And not just any full moon.

Blessings always

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome and blessings :)

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Welcome Sans - The sands of time has brought you to our community and I want to welcome you. I used to live in California as well. In Berkley. Its nice to have you here. Feel free to let your God out! As, we too, let the Father do His thing thru us. Smile. I think they call that fellowship - right? Smile. My name is Dan.