Peace and prosperity are always to reaching of who knows Jesus. (12/01)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2017
Peace and prosperity are always to reaching of who knows Jesus.

• “And you have removed my soul far off from peace: I forgotten about prosperity.” (Lamentations 3.17).

It’s truth that Jesus lets certain things come about us in order to teach, correct, discipline or prove us. Nonetheless, what we will do amidst this: we will act up like a brat child or we will act on Jesus’ words? Jesus always put His way in the whirlwind and in the storm (Nahum 1.3; 1Corinthians 10.13). His way of peace and life (Deuteronomy 30.19) is always to our service:

• “I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, says the LORD; and I will heal him. But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt. There is no peace, says my God, to the wicked.” (Isaiah 57.19-21).

Regrettably, the wicked can’t live on the peace, inasmuch as he never can reach the inner satisfaction. They don’t have pleasure in meting anything, inasmuch as they can’t stand seeing the prosperity off anyone. So, the perturbation in wicked's life isn’t the lack of boons, but the presence of the blessing in the life of people around them.

And the worst is that they can't change their reality:

• “Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may all of you also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.” (Jeremiah 13.23).

That's where we come in. The peace, in our lives, can’t be only the aftermath of our actions, but the outset and the way wherein our actions are carried out. Alike, the good deportment on behalf of other people is always at our hands, seeing that this doesn’t regard with how much or what we have, but in the fact of we don’t look on what is in our hands as something exclusively to us (Acts 4.32), but as something that Jesus can multiply (see Matthew 14.15-20; 15.32-38).

In the end, the peace, good and prosperity already are with you since you delivered your life to Jesus and always will follow you while you abide by what Jesus speaks to you (Deuteronomy 28.1,2), since He promised to be with you all over your life (Matthew 28.18). Believe and be elated during all this weekend and along all your life.