Peace of jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 21, 2022
the peace of jesus christ to everyone.
I'm George, I'm 44 years old, coptic from Egypt. I pray to God find his partner of my life, a good wife who believes in Jesus and my faith that this lady is here and will read my message and God will tell her that she is the chosen partner with me in life. I'm a poor man, I don't have money, and I've never married, but I have Jesus inside my heart, and my heart is full of love. I love you partner my life, and I didn't know you, and I didn't meet you, and you're going through a hard time. But I want to encourage you that God is running this problem. It runs the whole world, not afraid, and don't lose your trust.
God bless your life.
George.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Hello Joe, and welcome to the forum.

And, well...

*cough*

Good luck I guess.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Joe,

Hello Joe, and welcome to the forum.

And, well...

*cough*

Good luck I guess.

What do you mean Lynx? lol

You seem slightly skeptical on Joe's chances of finding a mate here in the relationship/dating/divorce/marriage/singles forum.

Nov 21, 2022
Peace of Jesus.
Thank you for encouraging me.
I trust in God. And he's led me here, I'm sure who's starting he will complete. Thank you.
God bless you

TheNarrowPath

Jul 17, 2022
Very nice post Joe, may you find what you are seeking in the name of Jesus.