if you want to attack one who prays please be my guess clearly you can't read or there a language barrier.So according your prayer you are not baptized with the Holy Spirit?
Read John chapter one
if you want to attack one who prays please be my guess clearly you can't read or there a language barrier.So according your prayer you are not baptized with the Holy Spirit?
if you want to attack one who prays please be my guess clearly you can't read or there a language barrier.
Read John chapter one
Sorry, but if you pray such a prayer, to what other conclusion I should come? There is only one baptism. I nowhere read in the bible that I must be baptised with the Holy Spirit again and again.
I did not attack you, but I was wondering about your prayer.
Sorry, but if you pray such a prayer, to what other conclusion I should come?
I am only responding having been entertained by many of your posts in time past
are you denying that Pentecost happened? I am the one who brought up 'gifts'
why is it that you and certain others here seem to live to argue about the Holy Spirit?
it does not matter what conclusion you come to. most of your questions are only aimed at arguing with people and demanding
they post scripture to back up what they say. Then you argue over the scriptures.
put down that cup of coffee or whatever you have been endlessly drinking and find something else to do
Sorry, but if you pray such a prayer, to what other conclusion I should come? There is only one baptism. I nowhere read in the bible that I must be baptised with the Holy Spirit again and again.
I did not attack you, but I was wondering about your prayer.
You are just trolling. I am glad you're entertained. You have a bad habit of creating false narratives, as most of your posts do.
I never said or Denied Pentacost Happened, if you can read. Yes, you did bring up the gifts as you are unable to stick with the thread's subject matter. No one is arguing about the Holy Spirit. What a buffoonery you display.
No, the thread provides the context and understanding of why it is important to be empowered by the Holy Spirit as the Lord Jesus said it was in Acts 1:8. In fact you are the one who just dropped in and has nothing edifying or Biblical to offer or any scripture. You just want to make this personal because you can't discuss the topic without your Bias. And that's ok.
You say I need to put down the coffee LOL. Dude, take your meds, guy, and get over yourself.
I am only responding having been entertained by many of your posts in time past
are you denying that Pentecost happened? I am the one who brought up 'gifts'
why is it that you and certain others here seem to live to argue about the Holy Spirit?
it does not matter what conclusion you come to. most of your questions are only aimed at arguing with people and demanding
they post scripture to back up what they say. Then you argue over the scriptures.
put down that cup of coffee or whatever you have been endlessly drinking and find something else to do
No, you were not wondering about my prayer, LOL. You have the conclusion you created with your false narrative, and that's okay.
"I nowhere read in the bible that I must be baptised with the Holy Spirit again and again."
And nowhere will you find me saying such a thing. YOU created that false narrative, and if you can show me where I said that, that would be something.
But what I did say was for you to read John chapter 1. Where John the Baptist stated and bore record of one who is Mightier than he who will Baptize with the Holy Spirit and Fire. I know you can't quote scripture, so you need to read Acts 1:8
Jesus is Speaking, and HE is the Final Authority on the topic, not you or I. If you have any scripture to provide that is Edifying or to refute my Understanding, Please do so. I welcome it with open arms. But if not, all will see that, and I leave to your Trollingship. I am more interested in Fellowship. God bless.
I think what he probably meant was that people who haven't received the "baptism" should pray that prayer so they can receive it and be empowered. That's just my opinion and I could be totally wrong.
I have never received the so-called baptism of the Holy Spirit taught by full gospel doctrine and am not lacking any power whatsoever to be His witness. That's my experience.
Brother, I am wondering about someone who has already has received the baptism with the Holy Spirit, if he prays to recive the baptism with the Holy Spirit again.No, you were not wondering about my prayer, LOL. You have the conclusion you created with your false narrative, and that's okay.
"I nowhere read in the bible that I must be baptised with the Holy Spirit again and again."
And nowhere will you find me saying such a thing. YOU created that false narrative, and if you can show me where I said that, that would be something.
But what I did say was for you to read John chapter 1. Where John the Baptist stated and bore record of one who is Mightier than he who will Baptize with the Holy Spirit and Fire. I know you can't quote scripture, so you need to read Acts 1:8
Jesus is Speaking, and HE is the Final Authority on the topic, not you or I. If you have any scripture to provide that is Edifying or to refute my Understanding, Please do so. I welcome it with open arms. But if not, all will see that, and I leave to your Trollingship. I am more interested in Fellowship. God bless.
Thank you for your input. Your perspective was very nice.Josephus wrote people witnessed the risen Jesus and Paul said 500 people saw Him.
Josephus:
He was the Christ. And when, upon the accusation of the principal men among us, Pilate had condemned him to a cross, those who had first come to love him did not cease. He appeared to them spending a third day restored to life, for the prophets of God had foretold these things and a thousand other marvels about him.
Can you just imagine the religious leaders? They thought they shut Jesus up. But now they were contending with 500 people who saw Him Risen and being extensions of Jesus as Witnesses.
I read something interesting about the Followers of the Risen Jesus in those days. Rome, they had established rule in many parts of that known area, not just the Jews. But they only did to Jerusalem and the Temple to specifically the Jews who were both following the LAW and those following Jesus but not to the other nations they ruled. It's been established that Rome had no isse with Jews believing in Yehova or Yeshua because they believed in many gods. But the Jews were the only nation to say to Rome your gods are fake and there's only One True God. Then when they preached the God Rome had killed had Risen that really set emotions off between Christian and Jew and Rome.
Then when the Temple was destroyed that fell right into the message Christian were already preaching, humans, are the Temple where God lives in.
But the Upper Room is where I most would have wanted to be a part of. That is as incredible as having been able to watch Jesus perform miracles, hear His voice preaching and teaching, seeing Him Resurrected. Jesus said they would do greater things and the Upper Room kicked it off.
I would advise them to stop. we have many threads here with both wolf and alien going out of their way to do their due dilligence as faithful servants clogging up the works whenever the Holy Spirit is spoken of in just about any capacity.
Brother, I am wondering about someone who has already has received the baptism with the Holy Spirit, if he prays to recive the baptism with the Holy Spirit again.
I find in deed no scripture which says that someone who already received the baptism with the Holy Spirit should pray for it again.
Also not John 1 or Acts 1,8
We don't celebrate "that day" as if it can only happen on "that day". It really doesn't matter if the day is right if the teaching is right.
The Holy Spirit could baptize you on April Fool's day if you're seeking the Lord on that day.
The point is "do you want all God has for you?"
Are you seeking the Lord as a servant should?
Are you willing to be "servant of all?"
Sounds like a plan. Anyone says something we disagree with just tell them sit sit down and shut up. I have nothing against you personally, but your comment about my "clogging up the works whenever the Holy Spirit is spoken of in just about any capacity" is laughable. I'm not indoctrinated into the full-gospel ideas about the Holy Spirit, and make no pretense otherwise. If you disagree that's fine; I'll never tell you to sit down and shut up.
Brother, I am wondering about someone who has already has received the baptism with the Holy Spirit, if he prays to recive the baptism with the Holy Spirit again.
I find in deed no scripture which says that someone who already received the baptism with the Holy Spirit should pray for it again.
Also not John 1 or Acts 1,8
Sounds like a plan. Anyone says something we disagree with just tell them sit sit down and shut up. I have nothing against you personally, but your comment about my "clogging up the works whenever the Holy Spirit is spoken of in just about any capacity" is laughable. I'm not indoctrinated into the full-gospel ideas about the Holy Spirit, and make no pretense otherwise. If you disagree that's fine; I'll never tell you to sit down and shut up.