People dependent on govt who are RARELY criticized (bc not seen as such)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Congress is obviously dependent on the govt

Senators and Reps make HUGE sums of money... they have the best access to power and money in the whole world

They live off the taxpayers. Most don't even seem to give a rip about constituents..

and they live very well, thank you

and isn't it nice that they can raise their own salaries without consulting said taxpayers, without even accomplishing anything (nothing for the taxpayers anyhow). They can make laws that favor lobbyists and of course since said lobbyists are a lucrative source of $$ donations... the lobbyists get their agendas implemented... which should be against the law.

But when people talk about those dependent on govt.. they are virtually always referring to the poor, the disabled.. the downtrodden, those who have nothing.

As if they don't have a hard enough life already...

sheeze...

There is a better way. It's just that no one wants to discuss a better way...

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
i guess i can rest my case

no one responds, which seems to mean that no one wants to see these parasites as parasites... just those dang homeless people.. who cant afford $1500 / mo rent

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
i guess i can rest my case

no one responds, which seems to mean that no one wants to see these parasites as parasites... just those dang homeless people.. who cant afford $1500 / mo rent
You've been on this site long enough to know responses can take time.
And it's now the weekend and that slows the site down even more.
Your post is just another political gripe, which seems to be your main focus. Perhaps not everyone is so hyperfocused on politics like you seem to be.
Mostly your posts seem negative and complaining. Perhaps that's a reason people aren't rushing to this one.
I mean you're complaining that people didn't rush to your thread to politics bash. Again. Like all your others.
Since that's everywhere anymore maybe people are growing tired of it.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
I'm thinking that generally, one should not respond to hate mail... as I call it

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
There is a better way. It's just that no one wants to discuss a better way...
The better way would be for each and everyone in government to resign. Then there would need to be fresh elections with genuine candidates. Will this ever happen? Not likely.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
The better way would be for each and everyone in government to resign. Then there would need to be fresh elections with genuine candidates. Will this ever happen? Not likely.
yeh, for sure

when the Founders founded our new govt (but "there is nothing new under the sun") they didn't (or couldn't) take into consideration...

well, all those different people in Congress, all w/ their different [fill in the blanks... opinions, etc] and well...

it looks like herding cats sometimes... except that most elite Dims are on the same page... they all drink the same KoolAid apparently, the PC nonsense.

and the Rs just enable away....

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
so these parasites are sucking up the taxpayers' money and only the poor and downtrodden ever get blamed..

that's America for ya

how about just Make America Great (period).... ?

MAG

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
The pigs at the DC trough never get looked down upon...

Oh, wait.. yeh, they do, by those of us who KNOW what they're up to.. (more like: down to)

Unfortunately, that is not a great # of folks (the "us" in that sentence)

sigh

most people are ignorant of what is going at on the "higher" (ha ha... please) echelons of power in the US