"Permission" Groups

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cairparavel
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Cairparavel

Guest
I'm not sure what you need to do to qualify and "make the cut" for these special groups. I'm not trying to be cynical and negative, it's just a requested to be in the bipolar group and apparently i wasn't good enough for them or something. I really thought I could learn from others in this group as well as share my own struggles with this thing i've been diagnosed with since I was 22. But oh well, i'll just have to let it go. The other group probably won't let me in either since I haven't proven myself as an artist even though I draw and write much poetry... i just haven't shared it on this site yet. I've said my peace, that's all! :cool:
 
Sorry! That's often seen everywhere: If we're not approved "we don't belong".

Don't feel like that. You are a fighter who's been dealing with it more than 20 years. Those same things could be learned OUTSIDE, reading and sharing those threads or blogs you might like and, similar conditions apply here as in any social group, if your are not liked you are not sought or cared.

TOURIST has left a thread called a "PAIN clinic..." pay it a visit, though. ;)
 
Well, what this really means is one person, not one group. Don't be so quick to label groups of people because one person in charge. Who knows. Maybe the group is inactive? Most of the groups i've ever joined are dead from the start, or maybe go a week or two before fading into oblivion. Likely not missing much. Only reasons i am in any is to show it as in interest, not because the actual group itself is active.