Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I'll edit true, if I get there. So I say false

The person below, was the last person on page 100
 
He looks just like my ex! :p

The person below me is getting ready for vacation.
 
um, true, no false, no true, no false.
Okay, honestly, I loathe fire ants.
The person belows has lost water pressure in house this week.
 
False. I live in southern Cali; the weather doesn't get more temperate. :)

T/F: The person below me prefers open-toed shoes.
 
True....Hmmmm I love its smell..............

The person below me spends a lot of time online at CC