Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
True :D except when it comes to the green tea frappuccino that Starbucks makes. Yuck!

The person below me likes to blow bubbles.
 
Haha...yep...everyday, is my un-birthday! lol
But yes, I have a birthday coming, next year. :D

The person below me likes cowfolk. :)
 
True - just a country girl at heart :)

The person below me is going out this weekend.
 
Nope. Haha! Though I have a neighbour having already 6 cats. :)


The person below me needs getting her/his breakfast every day.
 
I have done it some few times before, one time I did put some coloured stripes in it as well. :) I don't do it so much now, though... Still, it does gives one self a very good feeling afterwards, as well as one can feel as a brand new person again. ;) :D


The person below me loves to talking a lot on the phone.
 
False - don't loooove it but do talk on the phone almost every day.

The person below me has bunny slippers.
 
false- but i wish them, they are so cute

the person below me likes to swim on summer
 
True - but not as much as when I was younger.

The person below me knows what they want for Christmas.