Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
more like bungie hop, meaning i jump over my husbands bungie cords on my way into the shop!

The person below me has seen live bull riding and yelled like a freak in joy.
 
FALSE! please pray that i'll experience that soon :) LOL.



the person below me is afraid of cockroach! =D
 
maybe a bit but I could definitely stomp him with my high healed going to town boots.

The person below me is the property of Jesus <3
 
only my head is fat according to my husband... :-)
& yes my friend Jobe you will soon be property of Jesus cause you are a whosoever!

The person below me has catwalked a dirtbike
 
Considering I have no idea how you would, definite nope.
And thanks, I thought I was for a while but don't know anymore. One can hope at least.

The person below me likes to draw.
 
FALSE :)

i don't have talent in drawing that's why i don't like it.


THE PERSON BELOW me is a "serious" type of person :)
 
FALSE!
Jokes and lightheartedness make daily life more fun!

The person below me is incredibly hungry!
 
Yeah kinda :) along with green and blue so true :)

The person below me is reading a book :)
 
Nope, but I'm writing one. :P

The person below me has a fascination with sporks.
 
Ooh, that sounds good.

The person below me thinks they look terrible in a bathing suit.
 
DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER!! SOOOOO TRUE


The person below me likes pickles
 
I like them on occasion, but I'm not a huge pickle freak.

The person below me wants chinese food.
 
No im alright lol

Now......

Im the winner!

The person below me Loves jesus christ! :)