Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I wasnt planning on it but I can if you want!!

The person below me likes to have smoothies for breakfast
 
What I think: I'm okay at cooking.
What others say: I'm fantastic.

The person below me can draw more, and draw better, in one minute, than others can in an hour. (This compliment, has been one I have received once or twice).
 
yep..i know everybody has...but i do still love him :)

The person below me has a talent of singing.
 
When I see them, which is rarely!

The person below me loves Dr Who? (please do, tis awesome!)
 
btw is that the science fiction telly programme?well i certainly love that..

The person below me really likes black forest gateau.