Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Guilty..... teheheheh

The person below me loves to listen to a wide variety of music <3
 
I believe everyone on CC is awesome :) It's such a wonderful site with amazingly supportive people <3 So, thanks everyone!!

The person below me has gotten bubble gum alllll over their face at some point in their life :P (I've certainly done that plenty)
 
Oh... hehe... yes, I did. :D

The person below me has blown away in the wind (I was once, I was deathly afraid of wind for a year or two after that).
 
Haha, nice :D

Yes, I like food a lot. Can't tell if you saw a picture of how skinny I am though.

The person below me writes poetry...
 
Whoa, that's MY NAME!!!! Cool :) you must be psych. :D lol

The person below me, likes cheetos.
 
Flamin hot to be exact
who has telekenesis now
the person below me won a awesome game recently
 
Yeah, actually, I kinda have. :D

The person below me has been PMing someone... silly... lately.
 
Oh goodness... Uh, yeah, okay.... haha

The person below me needs a profile picture. :D
 
Eh... so so... Lol

The person below me is actually supposed to be in bed, but we're not going to tell his mom *shhh* :p
 
Now that's just scary O.o lol :)

The person below me has chatted with me in the chat rooms.