Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
ohhh well i dont have 50 likes for one post.... hmmm im not sure how many i have but i have give A LOT! :D
 
:( I am not, & you are a girl because Estrella is a girl then you are too.

The person below me watches cartoons.
 
I am a girl, and girls confuse people n awful lot. :)

No, I don't watch cartoons, I don't watch movies at all very often.

The person below me is Randy... I think.
 
No, it's raining, and I grew out of playing.

The person below me has someone amazing in their life.
 
how did you know!? :D
I happen to have an amazing person in my life
the person below me has a lot of chores to do
 
I don't remember... haha

The person below me has the same name as one of Jesus's apostles.
 
2 of them to be exact
my middle name is Andrew
so I have John
and Andrew
the person below me has a middle name
 
I do have a middle name :) Valentine

The person below me loves to drive around and look at Christmas lights :) (during the season)
 
If I had a car (which I don't. Unreasonable Parents. GRR. ) I wouldn't hesitate.

The person below me can whistle... (I can't).
 
Haha, yes, I have an uncle by the name of Christopher George, and he's one of my most favorite uncles.

The person below me is stuck on an island :p