Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Not really. I never understood the whole favorite number thing. Aren't they just numbers?

The person below just ate some ice cream...I want some ice cream.
 
I ate the opposite of ice cream: peppered beef jerky

The person below me likes fudge pretzels
 
I haven't had fudge pretzels in a loooong while, but like them =] you're right.

The person below me is in their late 20s...and almost 30 like me......? =D
 
Noo

The person below me is in the mood for swimming.... im always in the swimming mood XD
 
I don't have a pet rabbit, but that would be real nice to have one! They're so cute! =]

The person below me has 2 dogs! =]
 
I used to, but they both had to be put down :( Someday though, when I'm married, I'll convince my husband to get me a puppy :D

The person below me loves their mom. :D
 
hi popclick love u much in Jesus's loveful love-ing love allways.
i really do love working and just bee-ing outside/outdoors.
 
Only one kind....

hungryhungryhipposcartoon.jpg


The person below me likes board games.
 
Yes... ! Like dominos.. and umm cluedo.. and monopoly.. and ... others
The person following is scared of heights?