Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I was until AP Statistics( Don't listen to them! It is not math! Though that probably came from me taking it in high school and the teacher literally thinking we needed to learn ourselves without any help whatsoever. In her defense though she was pregnant and hormonal so she couldn't help?...lol) Also , Pre Calculus last year when my teacher decided I wasn't one of her favorites so she decided to let me fend for myself so to speak. Teachers can be so cruel. Anyways, before those classes I was really good, I loved algebra and everything and then it went downhill. :( Oops, sorry for going on and on about me.

The person below is happy it is the weekend.
 
I'm happy every day that I'm alive and well. :)
The person below me is having pizza for supper today.
 
Why wouldn't I? Think of all the things cheese made great, pizza, lasagna, burgers, macaroni, broccoli, etc.

The person below me is sleepy.
 
Hmm.. My friends said that I'm reliable
This person below me like tomato ;)
 
i do like teddy bears i have 4 f them from friends.
dyl=blue cheese?[i love it]
 
I have done it, several times, I love the rain :) But if you meant the movie, I like that too.

DYL panda bears?
 
Not really, I likebasic color like white and black but I have some purple short at my cupboard :D
DYL like to have te time?