Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
nopeless =) I don't drink soda anymore...

The person below me is excited for something upcoming?
 
False..... Coke tastes better! But uh, I stopped drinking soda a long time ago. :P

Edit: Oops, you beat me. Um something, yes! I am, actually! =D

The person below me prefers cherry coke over dr pepper cherry.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
nope but i love diet coke.
the person above me is totally angelic.
and the person below me is totally angelic.
 
True, because you said so.

Thank you OFM, best compliment ever! :)

The person below me wants to eat holiday donuts.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Close....I like eating them. :D


TPBM wore unmatching socks some time in the past week?
 
True. Im at work so I cannot (shouldn't) sleep, even I would like to.

The person below me is just starting his/her workday
 
sometimes i do....
the person above is totally cool,...
so is the person below me totally cool too as well....
 
totally-cool-crazy-epic-2.jpg


I am so C:cool::cool:L I wear sunglasses INDOORS!

The person below me collects ice cream cones and paints them purple
 
:confused:

LOL. Um...................... No, but that does sound like a good idea for my next art project. :p

The person below me wants to eat a creme brûlée. :D
 
I used to...now I sometimes sleep with the Christian music channel on DirecTV. It's nice :)

The person below me is thinks abstractly. =]
 
How else can I make abstract paintings? Ahaha.

The person below me likes abstract paintings. Answer carefully!
 
scared to answer cause you said answer carefully....lol but yes...I LOVE abstract paintings! :D (you should post some of your stuff on your profile ;) ) :D

The person below me has someone they need to call =]