Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Yes, Lucerne, right out of the dairy case

The person below me got an haircut in the last two weeks.
 
Wrong I haven't had a hair cut in a month:rolleyes:

The person below is older than 25
 
Yes, I've been known by my kinfolk to be good at ciphering numbers.

The person below me has to work on Saturday.
 
Yes, so I've been told, and have awoken myself at times. :)

The person below me is hot, even if they say they're not!
 
I used to, but it started giving me cavities. :)

The person below me will not derail this thread.
 
I will not... Oh look a squirrel... Wait bad Brain stop manipulating me... Suddenly i feel like watching Pinky and The Brain online... Wait I forgot what is this thread about... Darn you

The person below will get the Pinky and the Brain themesong stuck in their head
 
"one is a genius, the other..."
Darn you!

The person below me will judge me for snuggling with my puppy.
 
Since I have no idea what awesomesawzs is, and I Googled it, I will say NO.

The person below me will have given three separate people hugs today.
 
Aw shucks... I only gave two. Do ten smiles equal one hug? Because in that case I did. :)

The person below me doesn't love watermelon Airheads nearly as much as I do.
 
I prefer cherry!

The person below me erroneously prefers the 11th Doctor (10th is best!).