Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I just did that. :) I am now back home and me and the dog is both relaxing.

The person below me loves eating aspargues.
 
From this distance you probably wouldn't hear me. :p

The person below me wants a taco.
 
Sure.. *Makes a taco*
taco[1].jpg


The person below me isn't hungry after seeing this.. :p :D
 
I guess.

The person below me is gonna play me something on their guitar.

Clement, almost ;) ...almost... it is exactly 8 702 km :D


True, unfortunately, I did not have taco :D

The person bellow me had coffee just few minutes ago.
 
I totally do not play the violin. I wish!

The person below me is looking for a job.