Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Lol not really I like to keep it simple haha

The person below me watches sesame street still :P
 
Ha nope rarely ever even talk on the phone lol

5 bibles that's cool different versions? I have 2 KJV study bible, and a NKJV study bible.

The person below me loves icecream.
 
YES I love icecream to death hahaha :D

And I have two KJV Bibles, one NLT, and two ESV's and I know there's more but I can't remember :p

The person below me likes Group 1 Crew :P
 
Hey I actually do like Group 1 Crew lol.

The person below me, likes to sing with opera.
 
If you mean burning an entire candle then I've never tried it before. If you mean lighting a candle then yes! :D

The person below me likes coffee.
 
False. It's ok. not all crazy about it lol :p
I prefer tea. :)

The person below me loves the sunshine.
 
You bectha and summer is my favorite season to.

The person below me, still rides a tricycle.
 
I do like hiking :D

the person below me is going to say something about the person below them :P
 
Because he loves me,I will rescue him;I will make him great because he trusts in my name.
when he calls on me I will answer;I will be be with him in trouble,and rescue him and honor him
I will satisfy him with a full life and give him my salvation.
 
Praise the Lord :) ty

person below me might be dealing with temptation right now