Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
ayyyy que siiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the person below me has already gone to the carribean
 
False, but nice invented lol.

The person below my doesnt like ice cubes in his drink because he/she likes his/her drink warm.
 
Half true. I don't like ice cubes in my drink but not because I like my drink warm. I like it cold, but just not ice-cold. :)


The person below me has never eaten squid.
 
Lol! True! :p :p

The person below me just talked to someone they haven't seen in a year.
 
I enjoy it every now & then, but I try not to watch too much!

The person below me is a natural redhead.