Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
mostly false (only if I get into the mood)
The person below me has a raccoon for a pet.
IFound.jpg
 
False (no racoons in my country =[ )
the person below me doesn't have mood to get into.
 
okay I think there were some double messages going on
It is true that I am single. My earlier response was to the cartoon question.
Oh, and I do have my moods.
The person below me is either Boanerges or David.