Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I AM looking forward to snow. But I'm in Georgia so I'll get none anyway. So really I'm not "looking" for snow at all.

The person below me is listening to Christmas music.
 
Not yet, but I just logged online!! Thanks for the reminder.Off to listen to "The Gift" by Jim Brickman:D


The person below me has a secret crush on someone.
 
nope, do not have a secret crush right now.

hmmm the person below me is chatting in cc lounge
 
Very True.. I am a missionary and am playing it safe the first time:

The person below me loves Jesus!
 
Last edited:
hey thanks for the words to never give up :)
the person following has something exciting coming up.. maybe they dont know it
 
Not anymore! Once I had hair that was dyed blonde and it turned green from chlorine in a swimming pool.

The person below me lives in the United Kingdom.
 
If you mean Rock music, no. It's the devil's music.

Hmm The person below me prefer rising early most mornings.