Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
What, nobody wanted to admit it? ;)

The person below me has a hankering for meatloaf.

Actually, they were completely sold out on eBay, and I checked every store and website as well, no luck. It's back ordered and it most likely won't be shipped before Grace-Like-Rain Day.

Actually, I'm quite full of Taco Time.

The person below me just helped their friend adopt a Flemish Giant rabbit.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 33
Ok you've caught me I'm Captain Sarcasm now the world knows:rolleyes:

The person below me enjoys -shudders- spinach
 
Sorry, never have, never will. My sister always did though, weird.

The person below me forgot to set their clocks back to end Daylight Savings Time.

WARNING: Mini rant coming - I always thought that DST was created to help add daylight to the winter months, but it ENDS today instead of starts.
 
Last edited:
I forgot to adjust my clock... and missed an hour of MUCH NEEDED SLEEP this morning. Ahhhh.... I weep for my loss!!

The person below me has been scuba diving.
 
I wasn't, but I am now. Thanks a lot!

The person below me is watching snow falling for the first time this fall.
 
I wish it were snowing but its bushfire season

The person below me loves to eat oysters
 
Is 500 miles close?

The person below me was awoken by a pup anxious to go outside and potty.
 
Ok, so this is kinda like the opposite of the "person above you" game. In this game you need to write something about the next person who posts and in return the poster replies with
" true " or " false " and it goes on further ..

example :
Clement : The person below me is girl

User : False
The person below me likes peanuts

User2 : True
blah blah blah ?

and so on it goes further ..

Wouldn't this always turn out "true" or most of the time unless someone purposely replies and says "no"..??
never played this game so not sure how it works..
 
No, it is actually usually "false." Just whomever comes onto the thread answers the question. When you add the "Person below me . . . " part, you can use something that you actually like, want, or doing, or just pull something completely out of left field. Your choice.
 
I was my tiny little half rat half dog, I named him Rambo for ironies sake.

The person below loves pirates of the carribean
 
Chinese what? If you mean 'chinese food' sure, hey... I'm a guy, I could eat that stuff anytime. :cool:

Person below me hates Barry Manilow.
 
The person below you isn't old enough to recognize the name, I shall consult google and get back to you on it.

The person below me lives in the southern hemisphere
 
Texas is it's own hemisphere.

The person below me is secretly planning to give all their friends really hideous sweaters for Christmas.
 
After listening to that song, I will never be able to look at another sweater in the same way. By the way, you DON'T have my mailing address, right? Whew!

The person below me just watched Billy Graham's "My Hope America - The Cross."