Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
After listening to that song, I will never be able to look at another sweater in the same way. By the way, you DON'T have my mailing address, right? Whew!

The person below me just watched Billy Graham's "My Hope America - The Cross."

I missed it actually. The person below me is planning to have steak for dinner!
 
Actually, not really. Had a restful weekend and ready to get back into my normal routine.

The person below me's NFL football team won today.
 
I was actually looking forward to the upcoming day.

The person below me needs some positive feelings from others rather than the constant negativity.
 
You still have your whole life in front of you with endless possibilities. God loves you and as long as you put your faith in Him, He will lead you in the path that you should go. Difficulties are just the devil trying to derail you off of the path that will bring you true joy.

The person below me wishes that they could go back to bed.
 
Actually I'm about to go TOO BED lol so close enough. The person below me will have had too much caffeine and can't sleep
 
No caffeine, but always have trouble sleeping, so you are 1/2 right.

The person below me puts their right shoe on first, and then their left.
 
I never wear shoes to much effort and I prefer my feet to breathe.

The person below me is between 70-80 years
 
Umm...that's three times my age ish...so nowhwere close lol. The person below me is watching kitchen nightmares in the wee early morning hours like me :D
 
Umm...that's three times my age ish...so nowhwere close lol. The person below me is watching kitchen nightmares in the wee early morning hours like me :D

False im eating breakfast and talking on cc

The person below me likes to tap dance to classical music while wearing a doo rag.
 
True, but only when I'm feeling sassy.

The person below me has seen, Fiddler on the Roof, annnnd enjoyed it.
"Who does momma teach, to mend and tend and fix?
Preparing me to marry, whoever papa picks.
The daughters, the daughters! TRADITION!"
 
I have not seen that movie actually. The person below me will know what the person above me is talking about!
 
If I were a rich man, Adaba daba daba deba deba dada dada do. Yes, only because my Jr. High choir sang songs from that musical. The Papaaaaaaaaaaas, the papas. Tradition.

The person below me enjoys watching "The Blacklist."