Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Well, it looks brown in the sun .. lol .. so yea .. :p

The person below me cares too much about their hair ..
 
on her toes cause she plucked all 6 in preperation for flip flop season...

The person below me has danced in the mirror in the bathroom
 
I totally dance in front of the mirror everyday, I think it starts off the day right ;)

The person below me only eats peanut butter after midnight
 
ugh. i'm tired on peanut butter. tooo many sandwiches.

the person below we likes soy milk
 
to stay in the grocery store where it belongs....

The person below me can chew their big toe nail
 
Ew, I probably could I'm pretty flexible but I don't want to find out.

The person below me likes Jesus Culture
 
not quite sure if thats a band or the culture of being a Christian...

the person below me cant dance
 
It's a very good praise and worship band.

And I can dance actually :)

The person below me is a hannah montana fan
 
False. I have a load of my own to do later.

The person below me likes to vacuum.
 
not a chance,

I go every day

the person below me wants to travel to Greece:)
 
yes but only after I'm done the Holyland tour

The person below me is an old crow... ;-P
 
Hey, 23 is not old, and I'm not a bird!!

The person below me is the old crow Miss Moss is talking about.
 
20 Totally not the old crow.

The person below me is not from the US
 
False. I'm from Texas.

The person below me speaks at least 2 languages.
 
I wish!!

The person below me has clicked my signiture and listened to Rick Pino ^_^
 
I didn't click the link because I've heard Rick Pino before..I will search is one of my favorite songs

The person below me has Heard of Michigan Gungor...