Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Unfortunately True I can't whistle :(

The person below would like to stand in the rain just because they can???
 
True, it's nice but too hot!

The person below me likes to eat paper.
 
Ewww False

The person below me can't help but air guitar to Guns N Roses "Sweet Child O Mine"
 
Not really....

The person below sees steaks in their head whenever they see cows.
 
...nope. I see farts, and all of us dying because of cows farting. It's not pretty.

The person below me has a scrapbook.
 
No....I've gotten plenty of scrapbook kits for my birthday but I've never been into that stuff.

The person below can't sing well at all.
 
False. But hopefully soon.

The person below me thinks kittens are CUTE!!
 
YESSSS and not care for the dark stuff either unless its mixed with peanut butter
 
Nope. Mostly sundays and whenever I feel like it. (I usually don't)

The person below me is singing a silly song.