Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
She knows my secret now! :O

The person below me likes his/her hair wet all the time .

edit : this post was in reply to jwsavedbychrist
 
Jajajaja!!!

False.

The person below me likes peanut butter.
 
I don't hate them. I just don't like them.

The person below me prefers pen and paper over computer.
 
False. When I'm writing stuff it's easier to edit and change on the computer. Drawing is easier on paper, though!

The person below me is still in bed.
 
False!!! I have a 11 month old daughter that makes sure i'm up at 06:50 every morning!!!!!

The person below me counts sheep to help them sleep?
 
False. I listen to my iPod or think about how nice it would be to be asleep.

The person below me only watches the Grand Prix for the crashes!
 
I don't think I've ever actually seen it all the way through. I don't remember crying.

The person below me knows who Regina Spektor is.
 
False!! I can't eat loads at a time though.

The person below me loves reading!!
 
Don't think so, though the name does ring a bell.

The person below me is sitting on the floor.
 
False. I'm sitting on a broken office chair.

The person below is still in their pajamas.
 
haha very false it's 3 in the afternoon

The person below me forgets to turn their phone off in church???
 
True, and I only live a mile away from a ski slope!! :)

The person below likes the Annoying Orange
 
False. Despte all of the stupid dangerous things I do, I've never been seriously injured.

The person below hates broccoli.
 
ahah, false i like broccoli, raw is ok but boiled is really good.

the person below loves to cook