Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
*is officially fed up of chinese*

Although , I may still come over just to try ur cooking out :D

The person below me is a good cook .
 
well yea lol ...

but don't play with me ccg ;) you're too close to joke haha

tpbm would like some chocolate chip cookies for dessert
 
lol if I could really do it, I totally would.

true!!

The person below me has a dog.
 
Sure ! :D

The person below me is gonna give me some chocolate chip cookies for dessert.

edit : blah!
 
if you come i will :D
and yes i have a dog. a stupid one.

tpbm has been on here too long today
 
lol!!

Give me your address, and I"ll see what I can do...

The person below me is drinkinf juice.
 
False. Some days, I wanna shave it all off.

The person below me loves hamburgers.
 
Tes. If I could drive, I'd have taken a road trip to Dallas.

The person below me hasn't bathed in three days.
 
i don't think so... if i have, i was ignorant of him

tpbm could direct me to a famous song of his..
 
False. I've never heard of him either.

The person below me is female.
 
nope. not at all. i'm colorblind so i chose the wrong option in my profile.

tpbm knows i'm kidding
 
false not tell sunday but does it count if i live and work in the School of Christ?

the person below hates clowns