Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
False. (It took me a minutes to realize what "tpbm" meant. I feel like a real loser. Haha)

The person below me likes pictures.
 
False. not an addiction the way ppl think of it anyway :) there are some things I do too much like posting on boys vs. gurlz, that's pretty addicting I guess lol
The person below me has read the entire Bible.
 
~*(False)*~ Im Nearly There;):p


The Persong Below Me Can Say Out the Bks of Genesis to Revelation in 1 Breath?:p
 
False. Yes, I did jus try! Hahaha

The person below me plays basketball often.
 
way false. i'm afraid of the ball. and getting smashed by running people. who throw it in faces.

tpbm has jeans that don't fit but won't get rid of them
 
False. For a girl, I"m not too fond of shopping, but I'll do it.

The person below me would go shopping with me.
 
True. Though I'm not a fan of shopping, I'd suffer through it for you. ^_^

The person below me wants somebody to love who will love them back and share their lives together.
 
true i want to find someone i am equaly yoked with.

person below would love a fruit roll up?
 
True. Bean and cheese are my favorite.

The person below me wants to visit Australia.