Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
True. I would say Israel is at the top of my list, but Australia would be cool too :)
The person below me has over 100 "friends" on facebook.
 
Gasp how'd you know!?!

The person below me should be sleeping.
 
Indeed I do! :) *does his crazy dance...
The person below me likes to wear flip flops
 
I've liked the few I've seen.

The person below me watches Wheel of Fortune.
 
Sometimes. Certain ones are okay.

The person below me, owns a used jet pack that was only rode to church by a lil' ol' granny on sundays. It's practically new.