Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
No, I dont. Except a few latin names of plants :).

The person below me works in a bank.
 
Yes, I do beleive so. :) Also depends on in what meaning, if it is about instruments then I am not much, except of that I do love to use my voice as in singing, and I do love to move my body to the music. ;) Lol! If it is about knowing a lot about music in general, then I do have much of that in me. :)

The person below me loves eating cooked snails.
 
Ups...No, athough I like music, but my musical skills are a bit ...lets say not really good ;):o

The person below me does Israeli dances.;)
 
No, I don't. But I would love to learn Israeli dances. :)

The person below me loves eating cooked snails.
 
I don't really love it too much. ;) But I like to drink tea once in a while. :)

The person below me can strech his/her arm to his/her back.
 
Yes, I do. :)

The person below me is a bit snaily with doing her/his duties at times. ;) Lol!
 
:o..... BellaFlor, How can you know that? Unfortunately, this is true.

The person below me can make cakes?
 
I can attempt cakes, can't promise that it will be too good though :)

The person below me is from the UK.
 
Gasp how did you know!?

The person below me prefers flip flops over regular shoes.