Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
True, I have never eaten sushi yet.

The person bellow me has never been to Japan.
 
Hm..., OK, true, voice I have, but I dont have sense of rythm :(.

The person bellow me has a horse.
 
:D


Pssssst.... But I have two neigbors, well i comparision with the one on the left side I consider myself more intelligent, the other one is quite a smart man.


The person bellow me goes to school/work by car.
 
(Sorry, wrong post lol)

I'm really good with animals and work at the Human Society :D

the person below me likes Brooks Brothers.
 
false

but the person below me has come to the realization there is more to life than the realization of life itself
 
True, unfortunatelly all of them are quite far from here.

The person bellow me has her/his own company.
 
true.. -_-

The person below me has a fantastic job which they love it much much! lol